Skip to content
Go to Top
If you are dealing with a friend or loved one in prison, we can be a resource for you. We can help by:
- Offering practical guidance for families, programs, phone systems, sending money, and other practical matters.
- Having trouble finding an inmate? We can help locate them.
- Assisting you in contacting incarcerated family members.
- Explaining sentencing, parole, commissary, necessities, communication etc.
- Helping you understand the changes your loved ones might go through physically, mentally and, spiritually. We can show you how to properly support them.
- Supporting you as you grow with your loved ones while they are incarcerated. You both may need to learn about forgiveness.
- Helping you figure out what your problems are and helping you find solutions.
- Helping you understand parole stipulations, I.T.P (individual treatment programs), trades, correspondence courses, faith-based programs etc.
- Suggesting books and other aids for your personal growth in this hard time.
- Supporting you as you deal with hardships, stress, depression, loneliness, etc.